Community Health & Dental Care, Inc.
It is the mission of Community Health and Dental Care to identify gaps in health services and to ensure access to appropriate levels of care for all people in the service area regardless of their ability to pay. We are a non-profit health center that provides primary care medical and dental services to all regardless of insurance status. We accept patients with our without insurance and provide health care discounts based on income and family size using the federal poverty guidelines.
351 W Schuylkill Rd
Pottstown, PA 19465
Community Health and Dental Care is proud to offer:
- Excellent family medical services that include: Women's health exams, flu shots, on-site lab services, childhood immunizations, preventive screenings and same day appointments
- Pediatric care with same day appointments for sick visits
- State of the art Dental facility serving children and adults
- On-site Case Manager and Referral Assistant available
- Expanded evening and weekend hours
- Quality care for your entire family!
Kelly S. - New Patient
" I am forever grateful to Dr. Cohen, for all he has done for me. After months of issues having my dentures made. I was very beside myself with the holidays coming. Dr. Cohen stepped in and went out of his way to make sure I had them in time for an event I had, and then continued to go out of his way week after week to make adjustments so I wasn't uncomfortable while getting used to the teeth. He is kind and really cares for his patients. The world could use more people like him. " - Melissa R.